Pothier Motors is seeking a receptionist. Our ideal candidate is friendly and outgoing, has great attention to detail and has remarkable customer service skills.
Ensuring every client is welcomed, assisted, and directed in a professional manner, as well as organizing and keeping the Service Department operating efficiently.
Your Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Answering and forwarding telephone calls, always in a professional manner
• Provide basic information to clients, ensuring they are properly greeted and directed
• Be a Coordinator for the drivers each day and schedule all pick up and delivery of reserved appointments.
• Schedule and maintain the loaners for the service department.
• Greet and interact with customers in a positive, friendly, professional manner.
• Provide visitors with an exceptional customer experience by greeting each customer personally, checking them in, verifying the address and contact information, and guiding them to the right person within the dealership.
• Ensure visitors are comfortable and are attended to.
• Assist with a variety of administrative tasks.
• Answer, forward, and screen phone calls in a professional manner.
• Document customer’s vehicle problems accurately and clearly.
• When booking appointments refer to service history and make decisions and recommendations.
• Contact customers regarding any changes needed to the scheduling of their appointments.
• Maintain high customer satisfaction standards.
• Supports technicians and service advisors in securing required parts to complete work orders.
• Ensures all requests are noted on the appointments or added on the service repair order.
• Follows up on all parts that have arrived for customers.
• Verify warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and papers, explaining provisions and exclusions.
• Book appointments by clarifying descriptions of problems, describing symptoms, and asking the right questions to customers as required.
• Ability to multi-task in a high-volume, fast-paced working environment, frequently under urgent deadlines.
• Maintain tidiness of workspace and common areas to ensure it is safe and clean.
• Ensure daily cash box reconciliations.
• Data entry.
• General clerical duties.
• All other duties as required.
Successful applicants will possess the following:
• Professional phone etiquette.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
• Hardworking, self-motivated approach with excellent time management skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Sound knowledge of computers.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Time Management
• Client Relations
• Problem Solving
• Decision Making & Judgement
• Ethics and Integrity
Your Capabilities / Qualifications
• Possess a good work ethic and a positive attitude.
• Completion of a High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
• Reception experience preferred.
• Experience in the hospitality industry is considered an asset.
• Conscientious, thorough, accurate, and reliable when performing and completing job tasks.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to communicate information accurately, clearly, and as intended.
• Accurate and efficient typing skills.
• Excellent skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Highly skilled in standard office software (MS Office, SharePoint, etc.) and able to quickly adapt to new technologies deployed by the department and across the company.
• Great organization skills and ability to manage numerous calendars and projects.
• Enthusiastic personality.
• Neat and professional in appearance.
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
• Detail oriented and display strong organization and time management skills.
• Focused on customer service of both internal and external customers.
• Health Spending Account
• Virtual healthcare and mental health/wellness support programs
• Job specific training
• Group RSP matching program
If you feel that you would be the ideal candidate for this position, please forward your resume and cover letter with details of experience, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you are a hard-working professional that provides excellent customer service, then this is the position for you. Join our team and start your career today!